Italy: 12 Fun Facts About Italian History, Traditions And Cuisine
Italy – incredible European country, which attracts visitors with diverse tastes: superb fashion shows, world’s best resorts, exciting travel destinations, delicious cuisine, which reaches far beyond pizza and pasta, and finally, citizens with unusual but fun traditions and outlook on like.
The regions of Italy are unique and have their own charm, so even visiting several of them (20 in total), one won’t be able to stay that he/she knows everything about Italy.
The more you explore Italy, the more interesting things you find about Italy’s life, cuisine, traditions, ideals, language and culture.
In this interactive video presentation of facts for kids and adults we have reviewed such unusual things about the country:
– country’s tourism activity ;
– the best universities in Europe – in Bologna and La Sapienza in Rome;
– record truffle find;
– what is pre-dinner passeggiata;
– history of national flag;
– the history of pasta;
– the first pizzeria in Ancient Rome;
– Colosseum – biggest ancient entertainment building;
– meaning of the most popular Italian surname;
– new uses for insanely fast Lamborghinis.